Saturday, December 13, 2008

If you gross out easily, stop reading

Jakey has had constipation issues since birth and is on OTC meds to help with the problem. Even with that, he gets backed up sometimes. For the last month, he has not had a real BM (bowel movement) except for small stuff.  Then, last night while Brian was at the movies with a friend (he says Quantum of Solace is really good), Meghan yelled out, "Jakey is poopy."

I go out to the garage where they are playing and there is my son, pants around his ankles, streaks of poop on his legs, and ... I won't mention the hands. But all of that is nothig campared to the world-record-setting BM on the floor: 3-inches in diameter, at least 6 inches long (and if anything, I am underestimating).

No cries, no screams, but poor little boy.

So clean up him with wipes, strip off his clothes, clean the area, and throw him into the tub. Ugh.

No comments: