We had another appointment with the perinatalogist for a limited scan. I'm not sure what that means, but we saw baby3 again, looking cute and active. The tech focused on the cervix length which was 5 cm. 3 is good and 2.5 okay. 5? Awesome. She also measured my many fibroids. Some of them are as big as or bigger than baby3. We asked to be told the gender if she could tell, but even after an abdominal and vaginal scan (yeah, I know), she wasn't sure. Baby3 likes to sit crosslegged and block the view. The tech thinks she may have found evidence of a boy but no solid evidence. So, we still don't know. Our next appointment with the Ob/Gyn is Wednesday the 22nd and with the perinatalogist on the 27th. Maybe then we will know. Today we were a bit disappointed about not finding out the gender but thrilled with the other results.
On the gender note, we are almost prepared to name this special child. We have narrowed the names down to just a few but aren't sharing them until we bestow baby3 with a name. We've put a lot of thought into our choices and are excited give our baby this gift.
Not much else is going on. Mom was visiting last week and left Sunday afternoon. Her visits are always wonderful and restful. I wish that I didn't have to work so much while she was here, but I have to save my vacation days for our trip in California over Thanksgiving. Meghan especially loves her time with her Gima. Oh, we also rearranged our living room furniture to open up our space more. We love it. It was just time for a change.
That's all for now.
What is this Puzzle Piece about anyway?
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment