Then, they give me another number to call but not tell me that the office at that number closed 2 hours ago. I just hate that "you don't matter" feeling of helplessness that I have right now. Nothing that I can do but call during their limited hours and hope that I can convince someone that this is wrong. And, I can't help thinking that their business customers took priority whether they paid for it or not.
Two packages from UPS are supposedly in transit, but I doubt we will see those either tonight. Brian is expecting some packages as well.
Yeah, I know. Hormones aren't helping either. I just wanted to yell on the phone and say nasty things, but I know that does not get anything done and the satisfaction is short lived.
I guess it just feels like those packages are never going to arrive, that they were lost somehow. After all, you don't know that they weren't lost until they show up, right?


1 comment:
Hang in there :-)
Post a Comment