Joy is rare today. A few people have it for a while, most don't. For those that do have it, it may fade. The world discourages joy and tells you, "don't get your hopes up." That phrase has really been bothering me lately. Why not get my hopes up? Will I be more disappointed if my hopes are up? Will I feel better if I kept my hopes down and bad things happen? Kind of a: "Wow, I feel so much better that I knew something bad would happen." No! I'd be affected by the bad and the nasty AND I would have deprived myself of any joy and hope that I could have had. And, if the bad thing didn't happen, what a lot of worry and woe for absolutely no reason.
So, I'm getting my hopes up. I'm enjoying life right now, not later when it's safe. Life is never safe, but it can be good and full of joy. Your choice and mine.
2 comments:
And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. (romans 5:2-5)
....So, Get happy girl!!! He has great plans for you and little Finn!
Dream big!!!!!
Beloved, you have the mind of Christ. You do not have to rely on carnal thinking to obtain knowledge and wisdom. I am with you to bring you to supernatural answers to natural questions. When there seems to be no way, I will make a way and lead you by a way that you have not known. Trust Me, says the Lord. Put your hope and faith in Me. Cast your cares and burdens on Me. I will not leave you, forsake you, or fail you. I am with you to bring you through these trials to victory.
Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
Post a Comment