It all started on Friday morning when they pulled his feeding tube. After that, he had to take all of his feedings by mouth instead of tube. We didn't tell many people since the situation could change quickly, and he would be back on the tube. Finn showed us how tough he is and ate like a trooper.
On Sunday morning, Brian and I arrived at the hospital, went through the paperwork, witnessed his circumcision, and brought our little boy home.
Brian is taking some time off during these sleepless times. (We had no idea how much this little boy grunts through the night. Ugh.)
Time to go and get the kids off to school while Finn is asleep on my shoulder.


7 comments:
yeah- how very cool!!!!!!! i am so happy for you all
I'm so glad Finn is home and all is going well. I remember all those little grunts at night. It does make it hard to sleep.
HIP HIP HOOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!! Deb I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy those little newborn grunts and hopefully you are all getting some rest.
Yay, I am so happy to hear that Finn is doing so well. Kenna is anxious to see him! He is absolutely adorable Deb!!
Hey Deb, I am so glad to hear that Finn is doing well and is now home with you. He is absolutely adorable, we can't wait to see him!
Such Awesome news!!!!
Enjoy him!!!
Julie
HOw is everything going?
Post a Comment