Sunday, June 21, 2009

Longer than I thought

Wow. I can't believe it's been almost three months since I blogged. I have so many times in my mind that I was surprised to see the date of my previous post. So much and so little has happened:
  1. Finn is doing AWESOME! No additives to his feeds any more, and he weighs more than 12 pounds. (Yes, I need to post pics.)
  2. Through the looking glass with Jake's school ... maybe more later.
  3. Tons of doc appts for Jake. Some diagnoses? Cerebral Palsy, secondary Autism, Spastic Diplegia. Blah, blah, blah.
  4. And appts lead to more tests, genetic tests. Expensive.
  5. Mama's first weekend away from baby Finn. Meg's Girl Scout troop needed me for a weekend trip.
  6. Back to work for Mama.
  7. I stopped pumping.
  8. Finn starts sleeping at least 8 hours a night ... without waking up.
  9. Finn's first trip to the zoo ... with Meg's class.
  10. Meg bridged from Brownies to Junior Girl Scouts.
  11. We used up the frozen breastmilk and switched Finn to formula.
  12. Meg and Jake out of school.
  13. Meg's "first" backpacking trip. Well, actually second. Her first was when she was so little that Brian carried her most of the way. Brian and Meg had a great time.
  14. Tomorrow Meg leaves for her first week-long camp away from home. Fortunately, she'll be less than 15 minutes away, and I know the cook. The camp is closer to home than her school is.
  15. I've started working out again. Ouch (but a good ouch).
Still a ton to do and arrange and clean and fold and schedule and write and read and scrub and hug and love and play and mourn and lose and build and create and sing and pray and balance and ...

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Good to hear! Hope to see you soon