We are nine and a half weeks a long. Wow. Already? It's all so strange to me that in just a couple of weeks, we will have completed the first trimester. For the other two pregnancies, we were trying so hard that I knew that I was pregnant on the day that I was supposed to have my TOM (time of the month). I usually know a whole month earlier. This probably doesn't seem weird to anyone else, but it sure does feel weird to me.
The doctor's office finally called back today. My first pre-natal appointment is scheduled for Friday, August 29th, at 4:30. Jeff, Brian's brother, is going to watch the kids, and we're going to make a date of it. Always a good thing. Meg is excited bacause she just adores any time that she has with her beloved Uncle Jeff.
I'm hoping that we will be able to hear the heartbeat then and that they will be able to tell us if we are expecting twins. They do run in my family, and it would add some major complications. I've always wanted twins, though, so I'm not sure what to pray for. Good health. Strong pregnancy. Full term (never known that one).
What is this Puzzle Piece about anyway?
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment