Unfortunately, the images aren't in the order that I wanted, and I'm too lazy to change them, but you only know because I'm telling. Silly me. Now, the pic above is Finn wearing Meg's snowboots. His legs aren't quite long enough to fill them yet.
Jake is almost always wearing headphones and listening to one of his shows. This time he is in the yard while Papa is working on cleaning up the vehicles during the last warm days of summer. In the background, you can glimpse the newest addition to our 3 car fleet, a yellow MINI convertible. Alas, the '97 van and the Element are no longer ours.
Meg has been loving her snowboard lessons at Mini Mountain. The carpet she is laying on is like a large treadmill. Actually, she rarely falls in her lessons.
This is her usual position, upright and working on her edges.
Jakey went with Finn and me to the doctor so that the boys could get their flu shots (and Finny his other 6-month appt stuff). I love how Jakey can always find a way to lounge just like his Mommy.
These are some of my favorite photos of Finn. Yep, he is at the doc's office for his appointment and playing on the exam table. Like most babies, he just loves the mirrors.
Isn't he just the cutest little guy? or am I biased?


1 comment:
No you aren't biased and yes he is so cute!
By the way, what technically is "spare time" anyways?!? When you figure it out, let me know so I can find it myself.
Cute mini too by the way. So no more lime element but now a sunshine yellow mini - do you love it???
Post a Comment